Do you have a wall in your home that is screaming for something fantastic? I knew this wall in our lake house fixer upper was going to be difficult to decorate. My solution? Create an accent wall that adds depth, dimension and a WOW factor.
I would like to tell you that I sketched this accent wall out on a piece of paper and carefully planned out each piece of plywood that I cut and nailed to the wall but it’s simply not true. Honestly…I had a vision and I just ran with it. Sometimes I feel like we can overthink a project to the point where it’s no longer fun.
I have provided affiliate links for your shopping convenience. If you buy something from clicking one of my links, I will get a commission from the sale. It will not cost you a penny more and allows me to keep sharing my ideas with you for free. You can see my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Supplies Needed For This Accent Wall:
- 1/4″ thick PureBond Plywood (I selected Birch)
- 1/2″ thick PureBond Plywood (I selected Birch)
- 3/4″ thick PureBond Plywood (I selected Birch)
- Table Saw
- Tape Measure
- Sandpaper (This is what I use)
- Nail Gun (I have this combo)
- Brad Nails
- Air Compressor
- Saw Horses (These are my favorite…I use them for everything)
- Caulk Gun
- Paint Sprayer