Last weeks first ever Talk DIY to Me link party was a huge success! I enjoyed visiting all the projects from some amazing bloggers and I hope you did too! I have so many project I want to do! Now it’s time to get inspired all over again with this weeks new link up! Thank you to all those who linked up, especially the ones who added posts based on our weekly theme. Here is a recap of last week DIY herb garden ideas!
Just a reminder of how this helps readers of Diva of DIY and other bloggers. First, link parties are a great way to gather amazing DIY ideas into one place for readers. For bloggers it is a great opportunity to be featured and share their projects with new readers. Enjoy todays link party and make sure you come back often. The party will be open until Saturday so bloggers will be adding their projects throughout the week. Hope you enjoy these 8 DIY herb garden ideas:
DIY Herb Garden Ideas:
- DIY Wood Shim Herb Planter – My DIY Envy
- Mason Jar Herb Garden – Sincerely Sara D.
- DIY Chalk Board Plant Markers – Farmhouse Made
- DIY Indoor Mason Dar Herb Garden – Grillo Designs
- DIY Rustic Chalkboard Herb Drying Rack – A Houseful of Handmade
- French Herb Garden Bench – Diva of DIY
- DIY Kitchen Herb Garden – Mom Home Guide
- Chalkboard Pallet Garden – Diva of DIY
Be sure to visit the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board and pin your favorites! These 8 projects were added to that board this week as well as a few others. This is going to quickly become your go to Pinterest board for all your diy project ideas needs!
If you were featured this week be sure to grab a button!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related!
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest H]ere: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
Talk DIY to Me #2 Weekly Theme – DIY Garden Decor
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.