Welcome to our very first Talk DIY to Me link party! What is a link party you ask? A link party is common in the blogging world but I am sure it’s foreign to the average reader. Don’t worry, you will understand quickly and this is no ordinary party, this is a party with our readers in mind! The advantage to you as a reader will be a one stop shop every week for multiple DIY project ideas you can pin and complete! The advantage to the bloggers is getting exposure for their projects they might not already have. It’s a win-win!
Talk DIY to Me is a small party (no more than 50 projects) that will be easy to navigate. All the projects will be related to inside and outside your home. These will include repurposed and upcycled items as will as building ideas you can do yourself! Sorry, no kids crafts or recipes at this time. As we grow we may develop other parties with different themes.
So here we go, this weeks feature theme is herb gardens. Next week Sara, Jessica and I will be choosing our favorite party projects to feature and will be sharing them with you. It’s going to become an amazing party every Tuesday!
Since this is our first party, here are a couple Herb garden projects from our blogs to get your mouth watering…
Enjoy todays link party and make sure you come back often. The party will be open until Saturday so bloggers will be adding their projects throughout the week. I can’t wait to see this party grow and meet new bloggers so we can all get to know one another in the DIY niche of the blogging world!
What is so good about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K)
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a Diy community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related!
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest Here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- By linking up here at Talk DIY to Me you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
Talk DIY to Me #1 Weekly Theme – DIY Herb Gardens
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
For more inspiration check out these projects: