Two of our favorite things combined into one, a personalized gift and candles! Our Diva of DIY, Leanne Lee, shows us how to make personalized candles, a perfect gift for the holidays.
Supplies you will need
Flameless Pillar Candle (you can use regular ones as well)
Wax Paper (Yes, the kind used in the kitchen)
Photocopies of family photos, initials, artwork, etc… (This can be in color or black/white) on regular printer paper, not photo paper!
1) Cut out photo, initial, etc to fit your candle
2) Plug in heat gun so it is warm
3) Lay photo, right side up, on candle
4) Tear a piece of wax paper off the roll and lay it on top of the photo. Make sure the wax paper is bigger than your image on all 4 sides.
5) Hold heat gun over wax paper and allow warm air of heat gun to melt wax over your image. Let cool
Warning: You will be addicted to this project so buy extra candles!
Did you make these Personalized Candles? If so, we’d love to hear how it went for you! Who did you create your personalized candles for?
Each and everyone of you inspire me and I LOVE to see the work that you’ve created. Feel free to share with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. And as always, be sure to follow Diva Of DIY on Pinterest and sign up for our FREE Newsletter to receive the latest projects delivered straight to your inbox!