This post contains affiliate links
I must admit, I don’t display a lot of art in my home. Well…let me re-phrase that. I don’t display a lot of purchased art. Almost all of the art displayed in my home was created by my boys. You see…I like to decorate with things that mean something to me…that tell a story. So a lot of my home decor consists of family photos, drawings and art projects from the kids (like the pinch pots they made in first grade).These DIY picture frames make it super easy to change out photos, artwork, reminders and more.
I have these picture frames in almost every room in my home. Each one coordinates with the decor in that specific area of the house. I even have one in the kitchen to hold my recipes when I cook.
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something from clicking one of my links, I will get a commission from the sale. It will not cost you a penny more and allows me to keep sharing my ideas with you for free. You can see my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Picture Frames Supplies:
- Picture Frame
- Scrapbook Paper or Fabric
- Spray paint to coordinate with paper or fabric (optional)
- Magnetic Bulldog Clip
Instructions for Picture Frames:
1) Open the back of the frame and remove the glass. Spray paint the frame if desired. I was re-using an old frame that had previously been green so I spray-painted in Rustoleum Heirloom White. Let dry.
2) Cut the fabric or scrapbook paper using the picture frame template that is included in the frame.
3) Place glass back in frame; add fabric or paper and replace the back of the frame.
4) Attach clip with E6000 Adhesive. Let dry. (I actually put the frame back together, glued the clip on and let it dry while I worked on a couple of other projects…either way will work)
I love how this turned out.
Here is another I made just to get your wheels turning…
Each and everyone of you inspire me and I LOVE to see the work that you’ve created. Feel free to share with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. And as always, be sure to follow Diva Of DIY on Pinterest and sign up for our FREE Newsletter to receive the latest projects delivered straight to your inbox!