I can’t say enough about how much I am enjoying all the projects that are linking up to Talk DIY to ME! These ideas have really got me thinking about all the ways I can use them at the Lake House Fixer Upper! I hope they inspired you as well. We are excited to feature some the amazing DIY outdoor decor ideas that linked up to Talk DIY to Me this week. Remember, each week we have a theme. You are free to link up any DIY project but you have a better chance of being featured!
Our yard has had to take a back seat this year to our huge Lake House project this year but I will be pinning all of these great ideas to my Pinterest boards for the future…
Be sure to visit the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board and pin your favorites! These 11 projects were added to that board this week as well as a few others. This is going to quickly become your go to Pinterest board for all your diy project ideas needs!
11 DIY Outdoor Decor Ideas
- Chalk Painted Plastic Lawn Chairs – Happy Happy Nester
- DIY Barstool Planter – Sawdust Sisters
- DIY Stenciled Rug – My Thrifty House
- DIY Outdoor Tassel Garland – Sincerely Sara D.
- Painted Seagrass Rug – Small Home Soul
- Upcycled Patio Cart -Small Home Soul
- Upcycled Bird Feeder – Diva of DIY
- DIY Hanging Wire Basket Chandelier – Little Brags
- Head Board Bench Makeover – The Purple Hydrangea
- DIY Outdoor Coffee Table – Little Free Monkeys
- DIY Wind Chime – Little Free Monkeys
Our Favorite Outdoor Decor Ideas
Congrats to our three features! Be sure to grab a feature button for your blog. This has been so much fun and we hope you are enjoying it too!
Now it’s time to start this weeks party! This weeks theme is DIY Planter Ideas. We can’t wait to see what everyone has to share!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related!
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest Here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
Talk DIY to Me #3 Weekly Theme – DIY Planter Ideas
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
Which DIY outdoor decor idea is your favorite? Be sure to visit the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board and pin your favorites!