This morning if you tuned into Kansas City Live you may have some me with all these ideas for Thrift Store Rescues. Right now Thrift Stores are flooding with inventory from families donating to get their tax deductions in at the end of last year. Those donations have now made their ways to the shelves and are a way for you to add to your homes decor without breaking the bank. Plus, one thing I love about Thrift Store Rescues is that you can be as creative as you want to be. Not to mention you can’t mess any of these projects up!
Here are the Projects that you can create on your own with finds from your local thrift store:
- Thrift Store Find: Silver Tray Chalkboard
- Paint Figurines to Create an Updated Look
- Thrift Store Find: Silver-Leaf Candlestick
- Make Dipped Baskets Work for Your Homes Decor
- Easy & Inexpensive Under Bed Storage
- Thrift Store Find: Silver Tray With Interchangable Lining
- Upcycled Christmas Ornaments Made into Decorative Balls
A few of these were shown two weeks ago. We actually ran out of time to cover all of these projects during the one segment so we went ahead and taped the rest of these for you.
I can’t wait to see how your Thrift Store Finds turn out. Ya’ll inspire me and I LOVE to see the work that you’ve created. Feel free to share with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. And as always, be sure to follow Diva Of DIY on Pinterest and sign up for our FREE Newsletter to receive the latest projects delivered straight to your inbox!