Welcome back to another Talk DIY to Me Tuesday! Last week our theme was DIY planters and I can’t wait to share our favorites with you! I love unique planters from repurposed tires to topsy turvy faux galvanized planters, they all add a special touch to anyone’s outdoor space. I know you will find the inspiration for your unique style in one of these amazing DIY planters!
And don’t forget to check out this weeks new projects linked up at the bottom. We have one more outdoor themed week and this week it is wind. So bloggers put on your thinking caps and link up your amazing DIY ideas, and readers, sit back and enjoy the party! What will our creative blogger friends come up with this week? And get ready for next months Talk DIY to Me Tuesdays where we will be featuring DIY furniture projects! Are you ready to be inspired…..
12 Inspiring DIY Planters
Talk DIY to me is on to week #4 and this week we are featuring DIY planters of all shapes and sizes! Planters are a great way to add a pop of color to your yard. They also make it easy to bring a plant indoors if the weather turns cold. Come get inspired by these amazing outdoor planter ideas.
12 DIY Planter Ideas:
- DIY Vertical Planter – The Craft Patch
- Toolbox Planter – The Navage Patch
- DIY Marbled Painted Pots – A Pretty Fix
- Refinishing Old Flower Pots – The Navage Patch
- Teacup Succulent Planter – My DIY Envy
- Easy Upcycled Porch Planter – Paint Yourself a Smile
- DIY Wooden Planter Boxes – Addison Meadows Lane
- How to Age Galvanized Metal to Make Herb Planters – A Home to Grow Old In
- Easy DIY Outdoor Planter – Diva of DIY
- Upcycled Lamp Shade Planter – Sadies Seasongoods
- Pallet Planter and Privacy Screen – Designers Sweet Spot
- Reclaimed Wood Raised Garden Beds – 1915 House
Our Favorite DIY Planters
DIY Vertical Planter – The Craft Patch
Toolbox Planter – The Navage Patch
DIY Marbled Painted Pots – A Pretty Fix
We’re adding one more feature to the party each week – The Most Viewed!
Congratulations to Crystal from The Weathered Fox for having this weeks most viewed post!
No Sew Euro Shame – The Weathered Fox
Just wanted to give all of you a huge thank you for linking up to our fun little link party and sharing your talent with us. Congrats to the three features! Be sure to grab a button for your post or sidebar!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related.
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
Talk DIY to Me #4 Weekly Theme – Wind
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
Which DIY planter was your favorite? Be sure to visit the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board and pin your favorites!