The Diva of DIY, Leanne Lee, is making quite a name for herself. Whether on air, in print, or as a public speaker, Leanne Lee loves sharing her passion of upcycling and repurposing with others who enjoy decorating their home on a budget.
You can find the Diva of DIY in the following media outlets:
- Weekly DIY Segment on the weekend news in the following national markets: Nashville, Kansas City, Tampa, West Palm, Indianapolis and Baltimore.
- Weekly DIY Segment on Kansas City Live
- DIY Print Contributor: Household Command Center, Bring the Inside Out, Summertime Crafts, 5 Stages Of Disorganization, The Tiny House Movement, Get Guest-Ready For The Holidays, Update Your Tired Patio Furniture, Bust Summer Boredom, Decorating With Pumpkins, Holiday Homemade Gifts
- DIY Radio Contributor: Personalized Candles, Homemade Coasters, Cabinet Door Serving Tray, Zombie Athlete Costume, Green Army Men Costume
- Holiday Impossible: LBI Pancake House
- Holiday Impossible: Double H Ranch
- Restaurant Impossible: Faded Star
- Restaurant Impossible: In Robert We Trust
- Restaurant Impossible: Cray Cray
- The List: Kitchen Trends
- Northland Lifestyle Magazine, Feature Story
- Clutter Interupted: Spring into Action: 5 Easy DIY Projects with The Diva of DIY
- National Home Service Contract Association Commercial
- 2015 Home & Garden Trendsetter of the Year
- Top 10 Start-up Nation’s 5th Annual Leading Mom’s-in-Business Contest
- Best of Houzz
- Maker Faire Blue Ribbon Award
If you would like to hire Leanne to speak at a event or be the voice behind your brand she would love to speak with you. You may contact the Diva of DIY at [email protected].