Are you looking for Cheap Wedding Ideas that will set your wedding over the top? Leanne Lee, Diva of DIY, shows you how to do just that!
Cheap Wedding Ideas in the video:
- Candles inside old cheese grates
- Using a tractor spring or old shutter use as a card holder and then use for decoration within your new home
- Turn a oversized letter into a guest book to display after the wedding
- Use a old outside light for a decoration by adding a candle, super cute
- Take old worn doors and use as a backdrop and reuse in your new home as a headboard
- Create your very own chalkboard with a old frame
Another great idea for your upcoming wedding is to make your very own Wedding Signs. These are super simple to make, a great way to personalize your wedding and then a gift that can be taken home to use or display in the newlywed’s home.
A few other Wedding Related articles you may like:
- Personalized Wine Corks
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- Homemade Table Cloth (could use as a runner too)
- Rope Art
- Yarn Words
Ya’ll inspire me and I LOVE to see the work that you’ve created. Feel free to share with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. And as always, be sure to follow Diva Of DIY on Pinterest and sign up for our FREE Newsletter to receive the latest projects delivered straight to your inbox!