Alright I’m calling all you Diva’s. Even if you think you can’t do it, these 6 simple DIY projects are for you!
Over the past 15 years I’d say I’ve done thousands of DIY projects…and they weren’t all hard! I want to share with you 6 simple DIY projects that you can do with your spouse or your children. It’s about spending time together and creating those memories that we otherwise wouldn’t have had because of our chaotic schedules.
- DIY Bird Feeder – This Bird Feeder shouldn’t cost you no more than $15 to complete. It would also make a lovely Mother’s Day gift for any bird enthusiast!
- Solar Chandelier – Speaking of chandelier, how about creating a Solar Chandelier and hanging from the trees, your patio or a hanging basket hook.
- Upcycled Dragonfly – If you can use a drill you can create this super simple Upcycled Dragonfly.
- Outdoor Light Makeover – If your outdoor light(s) have seen better days, give it a makeover and make them pretty all over again.
- Updating Your Patio Furniture – Tired of your sun damaged patio set? If so, grab Chevron Frog Tape and a can of Rustoleum Spray paint and get to work!
- Outdoor Solar Light – Are you in need of light once the sun goes down? The Diva of DIY, Leanne Lee, shows you how to turn a lamp into a outdoor solar light.
- Sunburst Mirror – You won’t be paying full price for that sunburst mirror you keep eyeing. Instead upcycle a ceiling fan!
Each and everyone of you inspire me and I LOVE to see the work that you’ve created. Feel free to share with me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. And as always, be sure to follow Diva Of DIY on Pinterest and sign up for our FREE Newsletter to receive the latest projects delivered straight to your inbox!